Lauren Davis and her team offer market expertise and real estate services across the Washington DC area, with a specialty in the close-in neighborhoods of Bethesda and Chevy Chase, areas where we not only live and work but have a deep passion and commitment.
The Lauren Davis Team
Lauren Davis, Principal
“My greatest satisfaction is getting my clients the house they love, or selling their home for the best price. I really value the relationships and friendships I have made with my clients and being a part of our community. This is what makes our team unique … we’re primarily focused on the Bethesda-Chevy Chase area, we live where we sell, we’re very connected to the area and we really believe in this community. We sell what we love!”
- Recognized as Washingtonian Top 100 Residential Real Estate Agent, Washingtonian Top Residential Real Estate Producer and America’s Best Real Estate Agents presented by REAL Trends and the The Wall Street Journal
- Formed The Davis Team with her mother, Sherry, in 2002
- Former associate at Fleishman-Hillard, the world’s leading public relations firm
- Former account director at PR Newswire, a global news distribution company; recognized as top salesperson in the Northeast Region in 1999
- Primary sponsor, Edgemoor 5K race to benefit Bethesda Elementary and Bethesda Library
- Primary sponsor, Somerset Elementary Back-to-School Classic 8k and 2k
- Bethesda Chevy-Chase High School booster
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad donor
- Graduate of Denison University, BA, Economics and Communications
- Former competitive swimmer, avid tennis player and proud mom
A life-long resident of the Washington, DC area, Tom graduated from Gonzaga High School and the University of Maryland. He considers himself a true “Washingtonian” as his family has called this area home for multiple generations. His parents grew up in Cleveland Park and Brookland and grandfather was a corporate officer for Randall Hagner real estate during the war.
- Over 16 years as a top producing real estate agent with a versatile client base and deep expertise in a wide range of neighborhoods throughout the Capital region.
- Has worked in all areas of the business, from residential and commercial transactions, to lending, management, and development
- Joined Randall Hagner as an Associate Broker in 2001
- Managed an average of over $10 million in real estate transactions per year
- Joined McEnearney Associates in 2008, continuing to deliver high sales volumes
- Formed his own firm in 2001, Riley Residential Properties
- Managed a roster of 10 agents, and sold approximately $40 million in residential and commercial properties
- Joined TTR Sotheby’s International Realty’s Bethesda office in 2014
- Graduate of Gonzaga High school and the University of Maryland
- A proud native Washingtonian
Marketing & Operations
“In this market, I recognize how important it is for buyers and sellers to have confidence that they are represented by a respected and cohesive team. I love the relationships that the Lauren Davis Team has built with our clients, community, and industry. I truly believe these relationships set us apart and why we are consistently recognized as a top producer in our business.”
- Principally responsible for marketing strategy and operations
- Former Marketing and Operations Manager at RSR Construction, LLC, a residential general contractor focusing on new builds and large scale renovations
- Previously worked as a Commercial Construction Coordinator at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Over a decade of experience in residential and commercial real estate
- Involved in the Outdoor Nursery School auction, All Saints Episcopal Stewardship Committee, and All Saints Episcopal Children’s Ministry program
- Graduate of Pennsylvania State University, BA, Advertising and Public Relations
- Lives in Bethesda with husband, two children and chocolate lab
- Former collegiate soccer player, interior design enthusiast and Eastern Shore devotee
Sherry Davis, Senior Advisor
Residential real estate in the Bethesda-Chevy Chase market has been a Davis family tradition for over 40 years. By 1996, Sherry Davis had already been a highly-accomplished Realtor for 20 years. With her personal attention and expertise in great demand from buyers and sellers, she created a dedicated team of professionals, eventually including her daughter Lauren, to better serve this growing market.
With her invaluable experience, deep market expertise, and passion for the business Sherry remains a hands-on advisor to the Lauren Davis Team.
Washington Fine Properties
The Lauren Davis Team is proud to be associated with Washington Fine Properties.
Washington Fine Properties is recognized worldwide as a leader in the Capital Region’s residential real estate market – connecting clients to their desired market locally, nationally and internationally. WFP is the exclusive local representative of the finest international brokerage networks, including Luxury Real Estate-Regents and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
WFP’s exceptional reputation in the brokerage community ensures maximum exposure for your property and the capability of reaching potential buyers in any market or price range. WFP’s proven marketing approach leverages its exclusive advertising networks and proprietary online marketing program using the latest in cutting-edge technology.
WFP has the nation’s Highest Average Sales Volume per agent and the Highest Average Sales Price seven years running.*