Lauren Davis and her team offer market expertise and real estate services across the Washington DC area, with a specialty in the close-in neighborhoods of Bethesda and Chevy Chase, areas where we not only live and work but have a deep passion and commitment.
The Lauren Davis Team
Lauren Davis, Principal
“My greatest satisfaction is getting my clients the house they love, or selling their home for the best price. I really value the relationships and friendships I have made with my clients and being a part of our community. This is what makes our team unique … we’re primarily focused on the Bethesda-Chevy Chase area, we live where we sell, we’re very connected to the area and we really believe in this community. We sell what we love!”
- Recognized as Washingtonian Top 100 Residential Real Estate Agent, Washingtonian Top Residential Real Estate Producer and America’s Best Real Estate Agents presented by REAL Trends and the The Wall Street Journal
- Formed The Davis Team with her mother, Sherry, in 2002
- Former associate at Fleishman-Hillard, the world’s leading public relations firm
- Former account director at PR Newswire, a global news distribution company; recognized as top salesperson in the Northeast Region in 1999
- Primary sponsor, Edgemoor 5K race to benefit Bethesda Elementary and Bethesda Library
- Primary sponsor, Somerset Elementary Back-to-School Classic 8k and 2k
- Bethesda Chevy-Chase High School booster
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad donor
- Graduate of Denison University, BA, Economics and Communications
- Former competitive swimmer, avid tennis player and proud mom
Marketing & Operations
“In this market, I recognize how important it is for buyers and sellers to have confidence that they are represented by a respected and cohesive team. I love the relationships that the Lauren Davis Team has built with our clients, community, and industry. I truly believe these relationships set us apart and why we are consistently recognized as a top producer in our business.”
- Principally responsible for marketing strategy and operations
- Former Marketing and Operations Manager at RSR Construction, LLC, a residential general contractor focusing on new builds and large scale renovations
- Previously worked as a Commercial Construction Coordinator at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Over a decade of experience in residential and commercial real estate
- Involved in the Outdoor Nursery School auction, All Saints Episcopal Stewardship Committee, and All Saints Episcopal Children’s Ministry program
- Graduate of Pennsylvania State University, BA, Advertising and Public Relations
- Lives in Bethesda with husband, two children and chocolate lab
- Former collegiate soccer player, interior design enthusiast and Eastern Shore devotee
Prior to joining The Lauren Davis Team, Corrina enjoyed a professional career in the not-for-profit and international education sectors that included positions within George Washington University and The Nature Conservancy. She earned her Bachelor’s degree from Dickinson College and a Master’s degree from the University of Denver. Her passion for international culture and education led her to Brazil where she immersed herself in their culture and learned Portuguese. She also spent time in Madrid, Spain where she lived and taught English. The multi-cultural qualities of Washington D.C. ultimately drew Corrina to this magnificent area where she now happily resides with a husband and three young children.
Corrina is thrilled to be an active and contributing member of the much-admired Lauren Davis Team and is focused on marketing and sale execution.
• Previous professional experience includes 10 years within international education industry
• Active volunteer at Little Flower School and Wood Acres Elementary
• M.A., International Administration, University of Denver, Denver, CO
• B.A., Spanish and Political Science, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
• Interests include traveling, reading, tennis and yoga
• Lives in Bethesda with husband, three children and a golden retriever (named “Jelly”)
Sherry Davis, Senior Advisor
Residential real estate in the Bethesda-Chevy Chase market has been a Davis family tradition for over 40 years. By 1996, Sherry Davis had already been a highly-accomplished Realtor for 20 years. With her personal attention and expertise in great demand from buyers and sellers, she created a dedicated team of professionals, eventually including her daughter Lauren, to better serve this growing market.
With her invaluable experience, deep market expertise, and passion for the business Sherry remains a hands-on advisor to the Lauren Davis Team.